Thursday 10 May 2007

Oh My God! I have readers?

Just for fun I have a Google Analytics account which I use to check this blog, it was just meant to check it out so I knew if it was something for my girlfriend to use on her blog. I deemed it useful after checking it out and never really looked at it again after that. I just noticed that supposedly it got upgraded lately so I decided to check it out for myself just now. Imagine my surprise, I have more readers then just me and the people I have told about it (only friends actually). It seems I have readers from:

  • Italy, Casalecchio Di Reno
  • Spain, La Degolada
  • United states, Spring Hill
  • United states, Dallas
  • United states, New York
  • Canada, Montreal
According to this map on Google Analytics:



I have to admit, I did not expect anyone to find me without me advertising my site, comment on other peoples blogs and maybe even beg for link exchanges. I just write this blog for myself actually, but I have to admit, I like being noticed, a funny thing.

Hi to everyone who happens to come by, never expected you would show up but you are welcome to have a look around, and if you are in the mood or have a question leave a comment and I promise to get back to you soon!

//Z

I have to admit, I can't wait to see the first comment which is not mine on this site...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I came across your blog while browsing for programming articles, your previous post Project Programming I popped up while searching for smalltalk on technorati :)