Wednesday 9 May 2007

Project Bag I

Another day, another project. I always wanted to have a bag specifically arranged and made so it would fit my stuff. There are a couple of features I am looking for in a bag, there are bags on the market which do have some of the features but I have not been able to find a bag which combines them all.

The features I am looking for are:

  1. I have to be able to carry it on my shoulder comfortably but the bag also has to have straps to be able to carry it on my bag whem I am biking to work.
  2. It has to hold multiple papersizes (A4 and A5) comfortably.
  3. It has to be able to store a laptop, and since i use multiple laptops it has to be adjustable.
  4. Store pens, cards, etc.
  5. Another idea of mine is to build a usb hub internally and be able to just hook it up to my computer and have a usb harddrive, a usb bluetooth stick, usb webcam,  etc available at every location i have my bag with me.
These are a couple features I have allready thought up, offcourse more will be added when i think of them.

//Z

No comments: