Thursday 7 February 2008

Running, exercising and feeling good about it!


As you can read in a earlier post I started running and exercising on monday and I have to say it is nice to be doing this again but offcourse I am in pain! Running gave me pain in my legs, pushups made me ache from elbow to elbow across my chest and the abdomen exercises, well you guessed it allready. 

Monday I ran about 2 km, interval style in about 15 minutes, tuesday I took a restday since I was in pain.. Yesterday I ran a little more in thesame time and I am planning to run tonight again. The exercises went very well on monday according to me, about 50 repetitions of abdomen (straight, left side, right side) and about 20 of another exercise which are considerable harder. Yesterday I did less, caused by pain and cramps (note to self: exercise before dinner, not after!).

So all in all I am happy with my efforts uptill now and I will keep up the good work!

//Z

No comments: