Tuesday 31 July 2007

Summer vacation in Greece offcourse!

As most of my readers (my friends) will allready know, the next few weeks I will be in Greece for my summer vacation. I will be visiting my girls parents for a week first in Thessaloniki then go for a weekend to Pilion, an area in Greece where we have been multiple times before and fell in love with the first time I saw it.

After that we will be flying to Zakynthos, an island on the west coast of Greece where neither of us has been before. We have head great things about this island and we are anxious to see if it can live up to expectations.

Over the next weeks I will probably post some pictures of Thessaloniki and of the places we go.

//Z

To Aleksej: I hope you had a good flight! Give your mom my greetings (ofcourse also of D.) and i hope everything works out businesswise!

No comments: