Tuesday 12 June 2007

Nintendo Wii controller


I have my eye on a Nintendo Wii for some time now. I never wanted to buy it at lauchtime but want to wait for it to come with a pack with a game or other gear. It allready comes with wii sports offcourse and the tennis game is the coolest ever on a console but i want more for my buck. There will be pricecuts and other swag later in this year i guess so for the moment I can wait. Also my girl is not very interested, she is normally an enourmous fan of everything Nintendo but the new controller is a little strange for her, she just has to try one!

I want to buy a controller loose anyway to experiment with it by hooking it up to my pc and seeing if you can control my os with it. I have seen some implimentations but they did not seem to be so fast or so user friendly, I will see. And whenever I buy a Wii I can just use the controller with it too,

Interesting Wii links:
Wii dismantle @ Spark Fun
Homebrew Wii

//Z

No comments: